70% garnacha, 30% tempranillo
AGEING IN OAK
60% French oak barrel, 40% American oak barrel. Edad media 1,5 años, desde nuevas hasta 3 años.
High intensity cherry red color.
Fresh black fruit aromas, spicy, balsamic, underbrush and cedar scents.
Full bodied wine, well-structured, and elegant with a long mineral aftertaste.
80% of this wine comes from our Grenaches from the middle and low mountain areas and the remaining 20% is from Grenaches of the river side area. The vineyards are of calcareous clay soils and the vines are old planted in bush and arranged in slopes of between 500 and 600 metres of altitude in which the maturation of this Grenaches will be slow. The Tempranillo that slightly complements the aging is of an average altitude and gives structure to the wine.
With this wine we wanted to recall the Navarra appellation authenticity and wine identity based on the splendour of Grenache and only complemented by Tempranillo. The aging of this wine has been made in barrels of 500 litres of French and American oak and not new to respect the elegance and delicacy of the Grenache.